these are absolutely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Still Water Community Church.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Super Size....

So I watched the movie "Super Size Me." Oh my gosh! That movie has taken away something that I have held dear for my entire life. McDonalds has been a favorite of mine since I was a boy. I just can't bring myself to look at the place the same. If you have not seen the movie, you need to watch it. I'm not saying I'll never eat fast food again, but I'll definitely think a little harder before I order.

Grey's Anatomy is on right now, so I will not be long here. What a great show.

I have to take care of Valentine's stuff tomorrow. The most commercially created holiday in the stinkin' world is upon us again. It totally confuses me and causes me anxiety that is completely unneeded. Candy, flowers, jewelry, dinner, kid's stuff, teddy bears.......what? It's just not right......I'm out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey dougy wuts goin on just thot id stop by say wuts up u always say visit this thing so i thot i would. howd valentines go with yo family, me i worked yeah it was pretty lame aight peace out jhood